Tuesday, November 4, 2008

District Chorus

Sorry for the big gap in posts. I have been mucho busy with starting high school and every thing but I am back now!

The gist of this post is my 'orrible try outs for district chorus (big thing for me). Basically my auditions were crap. The room I tried out in was super small and on top of that I had a triangle with maybe 5 foot edges. Yeah my clostrophobia center was going mad crazy and so I was already not on my game and every thing just went down hill from there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww man.... That stinks. :(

Rae B said...

I know what that feels like!

Are you going to try again?

Airleon said...

Of corse i'm going to try agian.
It's only my freshmen year.

Term papers said...

it looks good when some one comments on a blog .. nice blog ..