Thursday, November 13, 2008

iTunes comes through!

Those of you who have iTunes probably know that they have the free singles of the week and all. I try and check those out as often as I can and when I did last week I fell in love with this music video that they had. It's called "soon we'll be found." and it's by this new artist named Sai. Not only is the song really catchy but the music video is REALLY cool and creative. iTune's free section is getting better so those who have blown it off, start checking it out agian.

7 comments:

Rae B said...

I've never heard of iTunes... os ot legal what they do?

Airleon said...

Hah! Of corse it's legal. They are the music "player" i guess you would call it that iPods use to sinc music and stuff

Rae B said...

oh... ok :P

Just double checking :P I don't have an ipod you see...
Have you visited my blog yet? :P

Airleon said...

Yes, I have. I think I have commented as well.

Thanks for posting on mine.

Jessie said...

I keep hearing about the free single thing but could never figure out where to find them.

Anonymous said...

I had the same dilemma, but I opened up the iTunes store, entered "free single of the week" into the search box, and a bunch of free stuff came up. I don't know if I came across the right thing or not, though, I haven't looked into it too much yet. :-/

~Metta'sM

Airleon said...

They good free stuff hasn't rolled in for a while but I have been following the stuff that they have put up about Watchmen and it looks pretty good.