Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grab Bag

Ok so this post is just a random assortment of stuff that I need to get out there.

One is that I now know how to post my reviews for FIRST(fiction in rather short takes) so you will be seeing those as soon as I finish with the books for September.

Another thing is that my first day of highschool went by and I must say that it was CRAZY. It will be interesting my first year, and I pray that I will be able to handle it all. But God has pulled through in the past so I 'm not sweating it too much. I've only had my A day so far, and I have yet to meet my B day teachers to we will see how that goes.

The only teacher I can tell that I 'm going to have to tolerate is my english teacher. I'm not gunna go into any thing too specific, but I'm already alittle irked with her. Any way all my other teachers for A day seem to be good, but I will let you know more as I get to know them alittle better.

I've got some wacked out things going on in my life right now, so if you would just pray for me in general that God will sort things out that would be great.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned folks.

No comments: