Monday, September 1, 2008

ahhhHHH FREAK OUT!

School starts tomorrow!!! Alright every one time to freak out.

The summer just flew by and wow did it go out with a nice bang. Today I spent most of the day at the beach relaxing and getting a tan...NOT. I was at the beach, but there was no way I was going to sit around and wait for the grass to grow while I got tan(but alas being a red head means that I DON'T TAN!). Instead I had a nice full day of skim boarding(best thing to do on a beach), swimming, kiaking, and riding a wave runner. There was no way I was going to let my last day slip away with out doing every thing I could on the beach. The good news is that I get out at two or 2:10, so after school is over I have the whole afternoon to do mostly whatever(aka...homework :(( ).

Some things I'm doing that I don't normally do to get ready for school tomorrow.
  • Pick out my outfit the night before
  • Go to bed at TEN THIRTY (and body who knows me knows that this is like going to bed at like six.)
  • preparing my mind to get up in the five o clock hour(never done that before)
  • getting a purse ready for the morning
  • and so on and so forth.

Bottom line, the day...no correction... week is going to be one giant every where mess.

Pray for moi as she goes into her first day of highschool

See you on the other side of the rain bow

No comments: