Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Home Improvement Project

My Bird, Yao Ming (Don't ask), is getting a major upgrade in where he will be living. Right now he is living a four almost five year old cage that he has been living in since I first got him. Now I'm happy to announce that he will get a new cage that my mom, dad, and I will be building out of wood, close knit chicken wire, and roofing shingles. So basically he's going from a too small trailer home to a nice spacious mansion.

We were saying that we havn't had a home improvement project in a while, then my dad said that it wasn't a home improvement project, but I told him that it wasn't for us but it was for Yao.

By this time I have figured out that no one is reading these, but it is still funn to write them for the occasional person who wants to drop by and read them.

Toodaloo

No comments: