Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shoes!

I finally got my converse all stars today! I've been waiting for them to ship for 'bout three days. Now I know that doesn't seem like a while, but any one who has waited for a package knows EXACTLY how long this can be. Any whoo, they are so me it's not even funny. They have unicorns and purple and just 'bout every thing else that classifies me. Some may wonder how I can get so worked up over a pair of shoes, but trust me, it is possible. Also we went to the outlet mall today on a mission for a jean skirt and I accepted it and completed it (for a while there I wasn't sure I was)! Now except for school supplies I'm ready for school. (or as ready as I can get) That's 'bout it for today.

Catch ya on the flip side.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey! I SOOOO know how long 3 days can be! I have benn waiting about 5 min. for a book I just bought online, and it already seems like it's been forever!!!

Airleon said...

It's rough isn't it?