Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Orientation Nightmare

Yikes! is the first thing that pops into my head when I think of what my first year at BS is going to be like.

Today I had orientation and it was LONG! It started at seven but because I was an academy student I had to be there at six. Not only did I have to be there an hour early, but it ended up running late and I didn't get out of there till 9:30. sheesh. Most of teachers seem nice, but there is one that I think is going to be a total hag and considering it's biology, she might actually be...you know...the kind that turns you into a frog. Wish me luck and pray that I remain a humanoid.

Any way, BS's rep as being a "Ghetto School" is definatly only a rumor. Every one was nice and even the african american population were nice.(Not that I expected them not to be, but with the rap that they were getting from my friends I wasn't sure). Any who, other than the fact that my classes are in all four corners of the school, I'm not too worried, but I would still like your prayers as my first day aproaches on Tuesday.(Insert unenrgetic 'whoo hoo')

On a lighter note... I START HORSE BACK RIDING! So I had to quit soccer for this season :( (yeah total bummer, and I'm gunna kill my coach when I get back). The reason is that my coach doesn't think that we are ready to play U 18 which is what would have to play cause they were combining U 16 with U 18. That would mean we jump from U 14 to U 18 and he is being a wimp and keeping us down in the U 14 level, and me being 14 going on 15 at the end of the season, can't play so in stead of soccer, my 'rents are letting me do horse back riding 'gain.

And That's all folks

No comments: