Thursday, September 4, 2008

Locker Crisis

I'm going to go the whole year with out a locker. There are two reasons behind this.
1. I can't get it to open.
2. It is completely out of my way and takes all five minutes of my alotted time to get to class.

So as you can see I will go my whole freshman year with out using my locker...Joy


Boy moment (warning this a moment of pure ooing and awing)

I ride a bus of like 10 kids so two others get off at my stop. One is a boy who doens't speak english and goes the opposited way from me, but the other boy I have to walk with for five minutes 'cause he lives right across the street from me. (I've known this before, but have never really seen him up close) And he just so happens to be cute.
My goal is to get to know him before the end of the year is up...So maybe I will be lucky and we will be friends.

End boy moment.

And I think that's 'bout all.

Catcha Lata Aligata

No comments: